PayPal won’t accept my card

Brooklynborn76
New Community Member
I am a social media influencer and I just got paid for one of the collabs I’ve done, I made a new PayPal account separate for my collabs and I was paid today. However, I went to add a debit/credit and it didn’t allow me to? I kept getting an error. Then I tried adding a bank account and it also gave me an error. I’m not sure what’s going on but it’s such an inconvenience if anyone knows why this is happening please let me know.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Arunmunnuri555
Contributor
Contributor
Please my PayPal won't accept my card
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Brooklynborn76,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble adding your financials, that can definitely be frustrating. 😞 For clarification, are you trying to add a bank or card that is already on your primary PayPal account? If so, financial information is only able to be added to one PayPal account at a time, and this could be what's causing the error. If not, please provide more information regarding the error message you see so that we can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.