PayPal withdrawing mony.

Ragi
New Community Member

I have been trying to solve a problem with PayPal and been waiting on the phone forever !!!!!! And the problem is that, PayPal Withdrew money from my bank when they are suppose to deposit the same amount.!!!!! 

Do you have a solution for me ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ragi

You must have clicked 'add' funds instead of 'withdraw' funds.

You will have to wait until they transfer to your paypal balance and then withdraw them again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Consumer-Watch
Contributor
Contributor

@Ragi wrote:

I have been trying to solve a problem with PayPal and been waiting on the phone forever !!!!!! And the problem is that, PayPal Withdrew money from my bank when they are suppose to deposit the same amount.!!!!! 

Do you have a solution for me ?

The queue will be extra long today, because they have flopped their withdrawal hold system and people are not receiving their funds when the User Agreement has said they would within 3 days.

If you made a payment on your PayPal account using your bank as a payment method, they will charge it. Money would not be randomly taken otherwise, although PayPal never fail to surprise me. Call them if you want answers and don't think the charge was authorized.

Whether you have withdrawals or not is irrelevant to the amount they will charge you for a purchase or balance top-up. They don't deduct the sum from your withdrawal amount.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.