PayPal verification process

paulinekim
Contributor
Contributor

i have been having an issue with my account as i was sent codes twice but the bank sent the statement late and hence they had expired... As a result i have been trying to verify the account again and i keep getting the error code "your card has been declined please try a different payment method". I called my bank and they told me it's because of insufficient funds once i top up all will be well, i topped up and still i'm getting the above error code. please assist on this...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @paulinekim,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues verifying your account. I'd first recommend reviewing the following Help Center article: What is PayPal's account verification process? If you're still running into issues I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.