cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal to Skrill

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal to Skrill

I want to transfer my payment from PayPal to Skrill. Can someone help me? I have seen a lot of exchange websites but don't trust them.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: PayPal to Skrill

@ayan_siddiqui 

Not directly from account to account. If you have a bank account in common between the two accounts, withdraw from PayPal into the bank account and add funds from bank account to the Skrill and vice versa.

Or withdraw to card from PayPal and then use that same card to fund your transaction at Skrill and vice versa; withdraw from Skrill to eligible card that is linked to PayPal and use the card to fund PayPal transaction.

Note: funds can not be extracted from cards, the cards have to be selected as the payment method during checkout, at least that's the case with PayPal. At Skrill, it's possible to do card deposits for a fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
Contributor

I am from Pakistan I don't think my card would be accepted. Is there any other way?

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@ayan_siddiqui 

If you are located in Pakistan, you're not supposed to use PayPal at all because PayPal does not provide services there. You account would be at risk of permanent suspension. You can use PayPal if you are located in a country on PayPal's permitted country list and it don't matter what your country of birth is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
New Community Member

Unfortunately, there is no direct and legitimate way of sending money from Paypal to Skrill. For such transfers to be possible, both parties must form a partnership agreement. Until then, there are still some ways that you can use to move your funds from Paypal to Skrill.

However you can:

1. Exchange Your Balance with a Friend

2. Withdraw from Paypal to Bank and Then transfer to Skrill

3. Use Online Currency Exchange Sites (Use at own risk).

There are many trusted websites out there. I can't share the link, as it will consider as Spam.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Have you tried changebuzz? Does it work?
Highlighted
New Community Member

Don't use ChangeBuz. They're a fraudulent company with paid reviews. Just check their social media pages - all the videos they have of "testimonials" are paid ads from random people and it's the same ~6 people.

Highlighted
New Community Member

changebuzz is a scammers i lost my 65 eur there