PayPal to Skrill

ayan_siddiqui
Contributor
Contributor

I want to transfer my payment from PayPal to Skrill. Can someone help me? I have seen a lot of exchange websites but don't trust them.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ayan_siddiqui 

Not directly from account to account. If you have a bank account in common between the two accounts, withdraw from PayPal into the bank account and add funds from bank account to the Skrill and vice versa.

Or withdraw to card from PayPal and then use that same card to fund your transaction at Skrill and vice versa; withdraw from Skrill to eligible card that is linked to PayPal and use the card to fund PayPal transaction.

Note: funds can not be extracted from cards, the cards have to be selected as the payment method during checkout, at least that's the case with PayPal. At Skrill, it's possible to do card deposits for a fee.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ayan_siddiqui
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Pakistan I don't think my card would be accepted. Is there any other way?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ayan_siddiqui 

If you are located in Pakistan, you're not supposed to use PayPal at all because PayPal does not provide services there. You account would be at risk of permanent suspension. You can use PayPal if you are located in a country on PayPal's permitted country list and it don't matter what your country of birth is.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ithemesforests
New Community Member

Unfortunately, there is no direct and legitimate way of sending money from Paypal to Skrill. For such transfers to be possible, both parties must form a partnership agreement. Until then, there are still some ways that you can use to move your funds from Paypal to Skrill.

However you can:

1. Exchange Your Balance with a Friend

2. Withdraw from Paypal to Bank and Then transfer to Skrill

3. Use Online Currency Exchange Sites (Use at own risk).

There are many trusted websites out there. I can't share the link, as it will consider as Spam.

Login to Me Too

shaEn
New Community Member
Have you tried changebuzz? Does it work?
Login to Me Too

ZeroPAiN
Contributor
Contributor

Don't use ChangeBuz. They're a fraudulent company with paid reviews. Just check their social media pages - all the videos they have of "testimonials" are paid ads from random people and it's the same ~6 people.

Login to Me Too

cwiennnn
Contributor
Contributor

changebuzz is a scammers i lost my 65 eur there

Login to Me Too

Catriona-Hawort
Contributor
Contributor

Dear, I totally understand your concern. But, there are no direct methods to transfer payments from PayPal to skrill because both are different wallets and serve different purposes. However, you can use any 3rd party services like Changebuz  for exchanging your payments from PayPal to skrill or skrill to PayPal Vice Versa. I have tried various times  Changebuz but I suggest you check on your own and if you need any help you can also contact their live chat agents. They are really very helpful.

Thanks for reading.

Login to Me Too

ZeroPAiN
Contributor
Contributor

Lol, see how  fake this response is. Don't use ChangeBuzz, it's scammer city in there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.