cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal to Metrobank Withdrawal

PayPal to Metrobank Withdrawal

I'm trying to link my PayPal and my Metrobank bank account so I can withdraw funds. My Metrobank account name has a middle initial (with dot character), however, the system of PayPal don't accept the dot (.) character. If I ommit the dot (.) character, will Metrobank accept the transfer or will it bounce back? Or will the funds be accepted even if I don't include my middle initial.

PayPay support told me that the bouncing back of transfer is the discretion of the bank, so I asked Metrobank's support. It's almost two weeks since then but not a single Metrobank "banking officer" has attended to my concern. I can't also connect to their hotline. I'm hoping that someone can help me with my concern.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES
New Community Member

Re: PayPal to Metrobank Withdrawal

Hi, How did it went for you? Experiencing the same thing now. Takanna
Contributor

IF THE BANK ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN VERIFIED,YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TRANSFERRING FUND,BUT Paypal always seem to have problem dealing with PH banks.

Is there any possible solution yet? Cause I went to the bank for assistance but the customer service is really poor. I can't reach their land-line CS either. I'm already thinking of closing accounts and switch banks. I hope someone could help tho.

You can omit the middle name. No issue so far on my end with just using my first and last name.

This didn't work for me. Then I tried putting my middle name. It still got denied, and the return fee and transfer fee sure cost a lot. I'm very disappointed.