PayPal to GCash Philippines Error Code GGAA9

jhonnamora
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

I can't cash in on GCash using PayPal. 

My account is successfully linked. I can see G-Xchange, inc. on my pre-approved payments on Paypal when I log in. 

I can see my PayPal balance on the GCash app but when I tried to cash in I keep on getting Code GGAA9 on the app.

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall multiple times and I have a very long email thread with GCash Support for 4 days now. 

They even asked for my full name though they already know it as I have a verified account. 

I don't know if it's just for android users. 

I asked them these questions multiple times and they just kept on ignoring it without the slightest acknowledgment. 

Do you have a GCash website wherein I can process this?
Since it's not working on the app, maybe it'll work on my laptop. 
Do you have a web/desktop version?
Is it an on-going issue for android users?
What's the estimated time frame for it to be fixed? 
Is it working for apple users?

Now, they asked me to re-link my GCash but there's no option to delete/unlink my account.

The process is to link another account and change it back but I don't have a 2nd Paypal account. 

I hope someone here can help me. 

Thanks in advance,

jhonnamora

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

tobigodz
Contributor
Contributor

@elvira7, just follow what claudine says; relink through gcash app > tap 3 lines on upper left corner > my linked account > paypal > link > choose link other paypal > relogin your paypal credentials  and magic, you can now transfer your money

Login to Me Too

Remzen
Contributor
Contributor

Check your PayPal and submit Address information like a statement of account or Utility bill. This solves my GGAA9 problem on Gcash.

Login to Me Too

rtparungao
Contributor
Contributor

this one solves my problem as well. Thank you very much! @tobigodz 

Login to Me Too

BarbieLovie
Contributor
Contributor
pano gawin to pahelp namn di ko macashin 😞
Login to Me Too

philvi
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah! This worked for me too. Thanks 😁
Login to Me Too

Rcm16
Tried everything pero di parin nagwork. Wala naman limitations sa paypal ko. What do you think is the problem?
Login to Me Too

emeraldko25

Tried everythin as well. relink/uninstall/clear cache. I can't cash in to my GCash with my Paypal, always giving me this code error (code GGAA9).
Nung unang cash in ko gumana naman, after few hours na mag cash in ako error na. Kung alam ko lang na ganto dapat nag cash in na ko lahat.
3 days na to. nag contact na ko sa paypal sabi naman okay naman yung account ko. I also tried buying garena shells using paypal and it work naman.
Almost 20 times ko na na relink yung paypal ko, baka na block na to kaka relink ko. Try ko hindi galawin for few days baka mag work.

Login to Me Too

shueley
Contributor
Contributor

i tried everything but still its not working 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.