PayPal to GCash Philippines Error Code GGAA9

jhonnamora
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

I can't cash in on GCash using PayPal. 

My account is successfully linked. I can see G-Xchange, inc. on my pre-approved payments on Paypal when I log in. 

I can see my PayPal balance on the GCash app but when I tried to cash in I keep on getting Code GGAA9 on the app.

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall multiple times and I have a very long email thread with GCash Support for 4 days now. 

They even asked for my full name though they already know it as I have a verified account. 

I don't know if it's just for android users. 

I asked them these questions multiple times and they just kept on ignoring it without the slightest acknowledgment. 

Do you have a GCash website wherein I can process this?
Since it's not working on the app, maybe it'll work on my laptop. 
Do you have a web/desktop version?
Is it an on-going issue for android users?
What's the estimated time frame for it to be fixed? 
Is it working for apple users?

Now, they asked me to re-link my GCash but there's no option to delete/unlink my account.

The process is to link another account and change it back but I don't have a 2nd Paypal account. 

I hope someone here can help me. 

Thanks in advance,

jhonnamora

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Roland2019
Contributor
Contributor
I tried unlinking and relinking my paypal and its still getting same error. Please help
Login to Me Too

allenbondoc
Contributor
Contributor
What is error GGAA9? Please solve it
Login to Me Too

jadegallego30
Contributor
Contributor

Is this fixed? I am having the same error too. How can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

Roland2019
Contributor
Contributor
In my case update you paypal account. Check you messages and see if there is. The funny thin is after updating my id and proof of billing. I got an email after 2to3 days saying my account is restored w/o prior email saying it was deactivated or anything.
Login to Me Too

ClaudineA
Contributor
Contributor
I experienced the same error earlier. Have you guys recently changed your PayPal passwords? I remember changing my PayPal password a few weeks ago, so I just relinked my PayPal account and entered the new password and voila, I was finally able to cash in. I hope this works for everyone too.
Login to Me Too

ket0325
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you nag work to sakin!!!! try nyo guys
Login to Me Too

elvira7
Contributor
Contributor
Pano ginawa mo nag work sayo code ggaa9 please tell me thanks
Login to Me Too

Carvis08
This worked for me too! 👍
Login to Me Too

elvira7
Contributor
Contributor
Pano ginawa mo nag work code ggaa9
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.