PayPal scamming its customers? Report them to federal trade commission? Sign petition.

Coreydera11
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, 

I’m thinking of creating a petition for federal trade commission to investigate PayPal. Maybe if we get enough signatures we can get the FTC’s attention. Let me know what you think.

I think it’s fairly obvious PayPal is taking advantage of its customers. There are tons of complaints about unfair practices on a web search. To put it briefly, it seems that PayPal using its security protocol to manipulate us into paying more fees, signing up for PayPal services (e.g. PayPal debit card), and holding funds to increase interest collected on our money in PayPals account.

If you think corporations aren’t capable of this type scam, google “Wells Fargo overdraft settlement” and “Wells Fargo false accounts settlement”. Your worried about hackers scamming you? These corporate guys are scheming constantly, and it’s always at our expense.

We can literally stop this nonsense in a blink of an eye, we’re all connected to one another, at any moment a million of us can come together.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Coreydera11
Contributor
Contributor

My email if needed

Username

Login to Me Too

edieredmann
Contributor
Contributor

I will DEFINITELY sign this petition! Please add me. Edythe <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.