PayPal no longer supports Kazakhstan?

architaraz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Today I experienced a problem I never did before, I couldn't withdraw the money, got some security message and withdrawal is in pending mode. I send an email and they said my region is no longer supported for adding cards or withdrawing money.

What? But I did withdraw money just yesterday. And I just tried to add another bank card and all went completely well, it's now linked to my PayPal. So the message that I can't add a bank card is faulty.

Can someone please confirm about my region? What I can and can't do? And if you decided that people from my country can no longer use your service, don't you think you should tell it beforehand??? Some kind of announcement? Because yesterday everything was in order.

I wouldn't have asked my client to send money here if I knew about this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @architaraz,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your recent withdrawal. After some research, I was able to confirm that PayPal is still supporting Kazakhstan. I was also able to find a Help Center article with some information you may find useful in regards to the status of your recent withdrawal: How do I transfer money to my bank account?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @architaraz,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your recent withdrawal. After some research, I was able to confirm that PayPal is still supporting Kazakhstan. I was also able to find a Help Center article with some information you may find useful in regards to the status of your recent withdrawal: How do I transfer money to my bank account?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

architaraz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

I received the money eventually, thanks. Not sure what was the cause of delay, but at least it wasn't my country.

PayPal should fire the staff member who told me that Kazakhstan is no longer supported. Such a lie in the face!

Login to Me Too

MLilith
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, which bank card do you manage to transfer your money to? For the secont month I can't take my money. The support service says that the bank does not accept the transfer, the bank says that the paypal does not send. This is a dead end. I have Halyk bank's card.

Login to Me Too

architaraz
Contributor
Contributor

Same bank.

Maybe you need a multi currency card.

Login to Me Too

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i also have halyk bank card and can't link the card to the system, what should i do in your opinion. i need transfer my funds to my card but i can't add my card. it always give the alert of "the card is declined", when  ask to my bank what and why my card is bening declined maybe it is because of the permissions of my bank about my card, they really have no idea. i really need a local users advises, thanks! @architaraz 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.