I've been getting charged twice at the vending machine Paypal not return the pending amount

WildZoo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using a vending machine at my job since May 24th because that's when they added a card reader .
Only thing is the vending machine is double charging me which is said to be PayPal's fault because as I look in my activity there isn't any "money in"s from the vending machine and it doesn't just go from pending to complete,It stays complete, but instead later that day or the next day it will say purchase complete and deduct an additional example: $3.05 for the $1.60 and 1.45 purchase I made earlier
And they don't give back the money that they "pended" and never gave back?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WildZoo 

Please clarify your story for the readers. First you're discussing a vending machine at your job that is mis-charging you and then how eBay comes in to it? Fyi, PayPal and eBay have split up as companies over 5 or 6 years ago. What is this "vendor" you're referring to? How does PayPal fit into it? Did you a PayPal debit/credit card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WildZoo
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, was multitasking at that time and have improved my message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.