PayPal in minus

Gailw
Contributor
Contributor

I had a problem with my bank rejecting a direct debit payment last week as I didn’t have sufficient funds in so my paypal was put in minus, the payment then cleared from my bank yesterday but it’s still saying I’m in minus for that amount on my paypal balance how long does it normally take to change

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cmac1977
Contributor
Contributor

It will take a few days to reach PayPal. I had a similar problem where I missed a payment through the bank, they put my PayPal balance in minus. The next day I paid the minus PayPal balance off in full, then the day after that they took it from my bank so I ended up paying twice. Hoefully when the money reaches them they will refund it.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

cmac1977
Contributor
Contributor

It will take a few days to reach PayPal. I had a similar problem where I missed a payment through the bank, they put my PayPal balance in minus. The next day I paid the minus PayPal balance off in full, then the day after that they took it from my bank so I ended up paying twice. Hoefully when the money reaches them they will refund it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.