PayPal in Vietnam

hoatrantl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Can somebody help me please? Can I claim the money in Vietnam from the Philippines through my PayPal account? How?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hoatrantl,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Thanks for reaching out. You should be able to send, receive, and withdraw payments in Vietnam. If you're having trouble receiving money to your account, I'd recommend reviewing the following articles:

How do I receive money through PayPal?

Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hoatrantl,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Thanks for reaching out. You should be able to send, receive, and withdraw payments in Vietnam. If you're having trouble receiving money to your account, I'd recommend reviewing the following articles:

How do I receive money through PayPal?

Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

hoatrantl
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir and madam,

I have another problem that needs to ask PayPal to help.

I received the money from my friend to my PayPal account. Then I transfer the money to my local bank account. However, I did not receive the money from my local bank account.

Could you please help me to solve the problem?

Many thanks,

Hoa <removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hoatrantl,

Transferring funds to your bank may take 3-5 business days to fully complete. If you've transferred funds to your bank and still don't see them after 5 business days, we recommend reaching out to your bank for further assistance.

Good luck,

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.