PayPal holding stimulus money

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their stimulus money IRS.gov website says mine was it to be deposited on April 29, 2020. PayPal has not deposited my money yet I’m still waiting am I the only one in this situationPayPal holding stimulus money. Today is six business days and I still do not have my money
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
No still waiting
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
I do not know what actions to take I’ve called PayPal they have a lane blocked. Every time I message someone they say I’ll be back with me In one minute Then it’s two minutes then it’s three minutes seven minutes or even an hour. Every time I speak with someone or message them I mean I get the runaround no one seems to know where my money is at and I am getting upset.
Login to Me Too

Ustate
Contributor
Contributor
Well me too waiting since April 29th there's nothing been put into my account either so I went back and put my primary bank info on the IRS website hopefully that will fix my problem but I will not use PayPal again for any reason for banking needs period!
Login to Me Too

Mitch1974
Contributor
Contributor
How Long have you been waiting? It seems to me PayPal does not care too much about their customers. I finally got someone to message me this morning after being told they’ll respond to my conversation in one minute two minutes then three minutes seven minutes nine minutes and then within the hour. They were supposed to put a trace on my money this morning but it could take another 3 to 5 days. I am disappointed with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Meme904
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting sint the 29th of April.. now they say they gonna put a trace on it another 24 to 48 hrs just to tell me where my money is or whateva
Login to Me Too

Ustate
Contributor
Contributor
its been 7 days for me and still nothing!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.