PayPal holding money.

Josephbarb
New Community Member

My money is being held and I do not fall into any category that PayPal has listed on this site.

The fact that PayPal holds money from this many people shows a clear flaw in their system. The fact that there are members on this site that defend PayPal is absurd. You provide the rules to these people, like myself, knowing that most of them do not fall into any of the categories listed on this site. If PayPal continues to hold people’s money without a legitimate reason, they will turn to the law for help. 

Nobody wants to to get a response by some guy on the internet providing information that is easily obtainable on PayPal’s help center.  You do not help the majority of us. 

All I ask is for PayPal to provide information that my account should have money placed on hold. If they can not, which I know they can’t, then I would like my funds released and for this to never happen again unless I actually do something wrong.

ive been using PayPal for 5+ years with no issues until this week. Now I know why the community doesn’t like this service. They steal from everyone who uses their service.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

This is a member to member forum,so you may get answer easily found on internet by doing a  search.

If yu want to hear from PAYPAL,then you need to contact Paypal.

You said you have been with PAYPA for 5 years and it  just recently  starts to withhold your Payment?

We don't know what you sell,assume you are a seller,some categories are high risk,comics is one.

It could be your buyer or the size of the payment.

if all these can be found on internet,please call Paypal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Josephbarb

Paypal is not compulsory, if you are subject to a payment hold and you are not happy to comply then stop using paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you can open a merchant account with your local bank or Costco IF THEY STill offer one or switch to AMZN one click,Alipay,Square.Propay if they are still around.

but if you sell mostly on Ebay,it would only accept Paypal or your own merchant account,so if you do want to open a merchant account,there are only 3 gateways which would work on Ebay,

EBAY Will some day offer another paymemt processor called AYdem?? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.