PayPal have processed a transfer of my PP balance to my CC as a debit and not a credit

LuxExterior
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting for funds to clear and checked my PayPal account to see if they were available yet.

(I had not yet received an email confirmation from PayPal of the funds clearing)

Seeing that the funds were available I transferred €500 to my [linked] Credit Card and I received an email confirming my request had been placed and €500 would be credited to my Credit Card.

I then received a message from my bank stating that PayPal has just CHARGED my Credit Card for a value of €500.

(I then received the email from PayPal confirming my funds were available)

I can only assume that when I checked my account the funds which were displayed as available to withdraw were, in fact, not available, and that because of this PayPal has, in effect, charged my Credit Card to cover the funds required for my withdrawal request.

What do I do? I’m unsure if cancelling/reversing this transaction will actually fix the problem or make it worse.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.