PayPal does not help

Ursula8910
Contributor
Contributor

I need help, paypal just keeps giving me an automated response, I can't link my FNB card or account to paypal, FNB tells me my account is not verified.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ursula8910 

You can add a card as per link below for your country but you would not be able to withdraw funds via that card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

AkashGZ
Contributor
Contributor

yes me too they keep sending auto massage

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ursula8910 

Transferring funds from your PayPal account directly to your eligible First National Bank of South Africa (ETF) bank account is easy and secure.

To transfer funds, you must first link your PayPal account to your bank account.

To link your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Link PayPal Profile.
Follow the instructions to link your accounts. You will need to sign in to your PayPal account to confirm that you are the account holder.

After linking your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps to transfer funds to your ETF bank account from your PayPal account:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Withdraw from PayPal.
Enter the transfer amount in USD dollars. (Please check that your PayPal balance is sufficient to make the transfer.)
Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the Transaction Terms and Conditions.
You will be directed to PayPal to sign in and verify the amount you are transferring to your ETF account.
Then you will be redirected to the FNB site. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account within 3 to 6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ursula8910
Contributor
Contributor

@ kernowlass

I have tried that, it does not work, been trying since Thursday, FNB says my account is not verified, tried to complete my profile by adding my card, it won't accept, when they reply to my message they keep giving the same message you have given me, maybe it's the long weekend for them and I will try on Monday morning, they won't even let me close my account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ursula8910 

Sounds as if you are trying to add a DEBIT CARD.

That won't work it has to be a linked BANK ACCOUNT.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ursula8910
Contributor
Contributor

So how does one link their FNB debit card?

Login to Me Too

AkashGZ
Contributor
Contributor
I have different issu, i paypal auto transfer my fund to my saving account, but this is for business purpos so if the money transfer my account it will sezie my account, i talk with the bank customarcare they say there is not transfer showing now so better to contact them and tell them to cancel it, i try many time but they send auto message everytime. Idk how to solve the problem its a huge amount matter for me.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ursula8910 

You can add a card as per link below for your country but you would not be able to withdraw funds via that card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ursula8910
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the help, managed to get my paypal verified by using a different bank and than proceeded to link my account, so all sorted, thanks

Login to Me Too

Atoua
New Community Member

Please tell me how you did it because im trying to link my capitec savings account through my fnb online banking account but they keep telling me my paypal is not verified. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.