PayPal direct deposit super late

Aschaefer9152
Contributor
Contributor

These stupid **bleep** in PayPal need to get their **bleep** together, my last week deposit was done at 5am, and it’s **bleep**ing 12:30 pm and I still don’t have my money, bunch of unorganized thieves and crooks. **bleep**

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe when I talked to people today, they acted like so was nuts. They said nothing was wrong. Makes me mad they are coming out and saying something is wrong!
Login to Me Too

Aschaefer9152
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah it’s 11:36 here and my money still hasn’t posted, the reps kept blaming it on Wells Fargo but this is definitely a PayPal issue. They also told me the funds would be available at 8pm eastern, funny how that’s when their offices close, shady **bleep** crooks. This company needs to be shut down indefinitely, and they need to pay some sort of reparation for this.

Login to Me Too

Hdezfamily4
Contributor
Contributor
IT IS RIDICULOUS! I have been calling since this morning and STILL NOTHING! I have bills relying on this and my husband is furious at me! Way to go PayPal! Making people sick to their stomachs and not coming thru! PayPal reps were so sure it would “arrive as a deposit as of 5pm PST”! BULLCRAP! It’s still not in there! WE HAVE BILLS DEPENDING ON THIS! Still no money deposit at its 7:45pm PST!!!
Login to Me Too

Hdezfamily4
Contributor
Contributor
FINALLY got the direct deposit at 8:35pm tonite. Not cool to stress about this all day. PayPal you owe all of us back our fights with our spouses and an apology, especially our time stressing over this!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.