PayPal direct deposit super late

Aschaefer9152
Contributor
Contributor

These stupid **bleep** in PayPal need to get their **bleep** together, my last week deposit was done at 5am, and it’s **bleep**ing 12:30 pm and I still don’t have my money, bunch of unorganized thieves and crooks. **bleep**

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
They told me they wouldn’t see a deposit at all until it was posted to my account. I’m praying it’s there tomorrow. They told me there was an error that was delaying deposit and they was supposed to have it fixed by end of business. However apparently not because I still didn’t get my money. It’s not a little 100 or 200 dollars either. I’m stressed out. We leave for vacation Saturday morning and they say it can be 48 hours before they know anything from the trace.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Hoping it comes for you! Us too! It’s our husbands paycheck...definitely will no be using PaYPal for that again. Switching right away!
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. As soon as my school check hits I’m changing. I told them that too. The lady said this has never happened before. I said that’s funny when I looked up late deposit there is so many posts about this very thing!
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Oh my word...you’re not kidding! We have our tax refund coming next week here too...ugh...hope that works!
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
No deposit coming in at all. I had to give them the exact amount of my direct deposit for the “trace” they sent to find it. UNBELIEVABLE. Can we all please blast this everywhere on every social platform! I’m FURIOUS.
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what I had to do! And they said at least 48 hours just for a response. Did you get an email saying they was doing a trace? I haven’t received one yet.
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean by no deposit coming in at all? Like none came in at 5 or no more are coming today?
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
They could not see my deposit at all. That’s why I gave them the exact amount of my check so they could put a “trace” on it. They also promised a provisional credit to my account if the issue wasn’t taken care of by the end of their business day. Nothing has happened and their headquarters in CA are closed.
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
They are supposed to be tracing mine but I haven’t received an email saying so. I have no clue if she actually did it or not. I am just praying it will be posted over night. I have a doctor first thing in the morning and very dependent on my money.
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
I do to girl. I have bills that needed to be paid today and plans tonight with my son. I’m literally sick to my stomach and will never do business with PayPal again. All the hours spent with customer service today was a waste.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.