PayPal direct deposit super late

Aschaefer9152
Contributor
Contributor

These stupid **bleep** in PayPal need to get their **bleep** together, my last week deposit was done at 5am, and it’s **bleep**ing 12:30 pm and I still don’t have my money, bunch of unorganized thieves and crooks. **bleep**

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your deposit? Mine has not come and I’m furious!
Login to Me Too

NicoleisHere
Contributor
Contributor
Mines still haven’t came I’m really **bleep** I have college books to pay for
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing. Still waiting
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
I have been on the phone with PayPals unprofessional **bleep** customer service agents ALL DAY LONG. It is now 8:14pm here in Indianapolis, IN and still nothing in my account. It was supposed to be deposited at 12am this morning. I was told give us to the end of our business day which is 3 hrs behind my time zone. If I still didn’t have it they would issue a provisional credit!!!! What is so **bleep**ed up is that the call centers didn’t even know there was an issue until I sent them a message I had received from another CSR. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! So at this point I have to wait until your offices open tomorrow at 10am my time to get access to my money?! As a long time Pay Pal direct deposit customer I’m disgusted by this multi million dollar organizations ability to do what is best for their customers.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
How frustrating!! When you takes with them, did they see your deposit pending, but couldn’t release it? Or was a deposit not showing up at all?? When I talked with them, they said they don’t see a pending deposit...so I don’t know what to think
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
I was told they can’t see it pending until it is available. Which I think is bull! They said they would do a trace on my money. Like why can’t you just get my money and post it. I’m so done with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
There was a problem with their holding company’s (Wells Fargo) direct deposit feed. No one in the company, at least not any of the call centers which are spread across the globe were aware of this issue. HUGE FAIL on their part. They decided to react by telling the customers affected to give them till the end of their business day which ended 3 hours AFTER mine. Absolutely refused to give me a provisional credit until their business day had ended. Well guess what PAY PAL Corporate headquarters in CA your business day is OVER! STILL DO NOT HAVE MY MONEY.
Login to Me Too

Shannon30
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your deposit? I am still waiting. I was promised it would be there by 8pm my time which is 5 pm there time. It is now 8:25 and nothing!! I’m done with PayPal
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
No I have not received mine. But when yoU talked to them did they see the deposit pending? Or are they saying they don’t see a deposit at all coming in?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.