PayPal denied bank transfer from a verified bank account

temp20190620p
New Community Member
My bank was already verified with PayPal and is linked. Now when I attempt to initiate a bank transfer to fund my PayPal account it gets denied by PayPal. When I contacted PayPal they say it is due to a fraud risk. I am unable to transfer funds yet also am denied by PayPal to use same bank account to pay into any PayPal anything. I spoke with my bank and they tell me it is not on their end it is being denied and refused on PayPal end. PayPal tells me to add a different account to fund my PayPal. All my money is in my linked bank. What the heck paypal?? What can I do???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20190620p 

Is your PayPal account been converted to a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance account? This is a recent policy update where certain PayPal account info have to be verified to convert your account balance into a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance account to do ANYTHING with the PayPal balance. (Spend the balance, add money, etc).

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@temp20190620p 

Is your PayPal account been converted to a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance account? This is a recent policy update where certain PayPal account info have to be verified to convert your account balance into a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance account to do ANYTHING with the PayPal balance. (Spend the balance, add money, etc).

recent user agreement and policy changes to personal accounts

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.