PayPal deducted money but G cash not able to process?

justeen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I usually cash-in to my Gcash from my Paypal account and the money is usually transferred in real time. However, yesterday, when I cashed-in, Paypal sent me a confirmation email saying that the payment (to G-Xchange) was successful and my Paypal balance got deducted by the current amount. However, on the Gcash app, it said that they were unable to process the request -- no money was transferred to my Gcash balance.

I really need the money and badly need help. I know contacting Gcash support can be quite frustrating and frankly, time-wasting, so Im hoping someone here can shed light on this and help me out 😞 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rich

Hello justeen,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue.

I'm sorry to hear that your GCash transaction did not go through this time. If the funds are no longer in your PayPal account, you may need to contact GCash to ask for assistance. Usually, if a withdrawal fails the funds would return to your PayPal account within 14 days. If after 14 days the funds have not returned, you can reach out to PayPal customer service to request a trance of the transfer. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Sahrah777
New Community Member
Hello, I had the same problem. I tried contacting Gcash and was advised to contact PayPal because the payment did not push through on their end. It's been 2days now. Please help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.