PayPal can no longer withdraw from my bank.

sbrookek
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! As of 8 days ago, I've lost access to transferring funds from my bank account and I don't know how to resolve it. Speaking with a customer service representative wasn't helpful because all she could tell me was that "PayPal's system simply won't allow it" due to vague 'security issues'. In addition to this, my Samsung Pay is declined each time I try to use PayPal as my payment method, where it was also fine just 8 days ago. . After asking many questions, PayPal's customer support couldn't tell me: What the security problem is exactly, why it suddenly began, when it will resolve itself, if ever - and what I could do, if anything, to help resolve it. NOTE: I've spoken to my bank and there are no issues on their end. Does anyone here have any insight to share on this? Thank you in advance!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sbrookek 

Need to lay off your PayPal account for a few days so the security system has time to reset on it's own. If you keep repeating failed actions, the system will start spitting out error messages to protect itself. And the more you keep trying to force it by repeating these failed actions, the longer it'll take to reset.

You don't need to add money to your PayPal to pay with it, just select your bank account during checkout instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AT0178
Contributor
Contributor
I will try to do the same since I am having the same issue. Hope itnworks well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.