PayPal **bleep**

Utjhnson
New Community Member

Tried to send $4,000 to my son for emergency. I have been PayPal verified for several years and so has my son. PayPal security flagged transaction and blocked it. Spoke with Gail and then Nel S. To escalate issue and they could not provide details nor escalate to security or a supervisor to review and approve transaction. I do not need this hassle for a simple transaction especially after going through 3 different security protocols to make the transaction online. Sell your stock, customer service is terrible and attitude was take your business elsewhere. No problem

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

kinpal80

I stoped using paypal 4 years ago, they sucks as anything in the world. I bought a product on line which I never got so the seller used paypal to give me the money back and I am forced to use this crapy service to get my money again. It has been a week since I do not get it yet. It is obviously that they use peoples money for investments and make more money while we wait weeks to get our money.

Login to Me Too

WilliamGardner
New Community Member

I have a transaction on hold currently. And not one person can help fix it. The software bleep! The service bleep! After my current transaction is finished I’m deleting this P.O.S! A big F you PayPal! William 

Login to Me Too

tiennguyenvan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am a new victim of PayPal. Pleasure to join with bro in "PayPal Sucks" group.

I submitted required documentation to resolve my limitation and still not get any review after a week.

I have more than $10,000 in balance from my freelancer career. Most of them from verified company: ENVATO.

My business is on fire.

I am counting days until they resolve my issue.

What will I do if they pirate my money? Can I hire a lawyer? Thanks for any advise.

Regards.

Login to Me Too

tiennguyenvan
Contributor
Contributor

Do you guy still follow this thread?

Login to Me Too

Ngadoya
Contributor
Contributor
Worst faking service of them all. Have been a verified account user for over 10 years but have used it sparingly. Why? Because I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get any transfer approved and in some instances had cash stuck in PayPal which they wouldn’t let me transfer out. Worst company, worse service - short this terrible stock. So many other payment options that are infinitely more user friendly and create a significantly better user experience. Venmo, Chase Quickpay, etc. Please get the word out that this service is outdated and terrible
Login to Me Too

photorebel
Contributor
Contributor

I also have been a verified member for 10 years. I have bought/sold over the years, and never a single issue. Not one complaint from a buyer, ever. Nor have I have I ever filed a complaint. Seamless. 
  Until 2017....
I sold camera gear to KEH camera.  Paypal flagged it as suspicious and held my payment for nearly a week!!  
I vowed to never use PP again.  Until this week, I thought...maybe after 2 years it wouldn't be bad.  I sold a camera through a website, I've had over 30 transactions there..never a single issue.  The buyer sent money....it was put on hold..from Monday..till Thursday.  Finally released.
  I attempted to make a purchase from B&H Photo (established retailer for over 50 years). Paypal put my payment on hold.  What's more, I'd used a credit card for the balance of the purchase....and now that part of my credit is on hold. 
  So...the purchase was declined by the merchant..due to Paypal...and my credit is tied up on another card.  So I couldn't make a purchase, can't access my funds..that were available early that day, can't use my credit card.
  Paypal said the transaction was flagged..as suspicious.  

Really...?  I'm flagged TWICE..in one week?    

Once I get my money out of Paypal, I will never....ever...ever...use them again.  There are plenty of other ways to buy/sell/transfer money.  It's strange how so many people seemed to get payments (sending/receiving) held...these days.  I don't know what's going in with Paypal, but as soon as I can, I will get out.  
 Ten years..not one single issue..till 2 years ago.  
BTW, I am not, nor ever have been a merchant, lived in same place for last 25 years.  

Login to Me Too

Bclark08181
Venmo is PayPal and yes.... they both suck! Venmo is better than paypal tho
Login to Me Too

Nirotica
Contributor
Contributor
Withdrawing my Reddit donations was flagged and blocked. Can't pay for my dying pet's vet bill.
Login to Me Too

Thavia
New Community Member
PayPal banned me for a $10 transaction. I have had my account with them for YEARS! I disputed a $10 charge because the merchant would not confirm with me what it was for. Once I got it resolved I let PayPal know and I was still BANNED! for $10. If someone wanted to scam it would be for more than that. I told them to just delete my profile and somehow the ban s lifted. Imagine that. They are a joke. It just took me an hour to order something online because they said none of my payment methods were accepted. NOT DECLINED but they didn't want to even run the transaction unless it was an actual credit card. PayPal sucks! With so many other options out there, they will be out of business soon.
Login to Me Too

DissapointedJC
New Community Member
My sympathies! What “should” have been a “simple” transaction has turned into a nightmare for me as well. Received standard “flagged for review” spiel from scripted agent and forced to wait 3-5 days to transfer funds out of PP. I work in retail and told my management the difficulty I’m having and told them NEVER to use PP. Interesting business plan PP has. Hold onto our funds as long as possible to make as much interest off it as possible. I’m never using them again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.