PayPal authorized Xoom to drain my bank account

Rachelleahormel
Contributor
Contributor

Here’s my story . I went to make an mlb account and used my aol account which is now my spam folder. I saw Xoom.com transactions ,which is apparently logged in through PayPal transactions, PayPal did not show the transactions on their list. I have never even heard of Xoom and thought the transactions were fake. This was my spam email so I check it like once every few months and thank god I did! Apparently someone was able to get into my PayPal and send themselves 100s to Russia by simply logging in xoom with my PayPal account. My bank said they would have likely drained everything I own but the other transactions were denied due to me setting boundary limits. They also said this is happening constantly and is costing the banks millions. Take all of your accounts off PayPal ! My moms password was changed last night and PayPals fraud department and Xoom won’t answer the phone after 7 pm when I realized it but they’ll sure as hell let them drain your account! This is so wrong! I trusted PayPal .,,and my dad recently passed so they I’m sure could see the amount to steal went up. don’t believe me? Go to Xoom.com and it’ll say log in using PayPal! It brags about being run and funded through PayPal! It says it’s going to Russia Federation, I had to freeze my bank accounts after withdrawing through atms everything I could and taking hours of the banks time. Even worse I just moved to Alabama last week, and because of the fraud the only place the bank can send new cards is my old address and there is no local bank here ...I will be making a several hour trip. I read for PayPal to refund the money they’ll need address and photo id,That’s funny because it didn’t require that to drain my account. Please get your info off paypal. Maybe you can give me advice since PayPal won’t.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.