PayPal aren’t responding - issue with hold

nellebtwrt
Contributor
Contributor
My eBay account has been active with 100% positive feedback for 11 years, PayPal randomly decided that I should be subject to a hold on my funds. Fine, except that I sent the item to the buyer a week ago with signed for 1st class delivery and updated the tracking info... the buyer was not home and has not yet collected the item from the delivery office. The item is available to be tracked since I paid extra out of pocket to do so.... and because the buyer hasn’t prioritised collecting the item they bought I am stil having to wait for my money. I have tried contacting PayPal but nobody is responding. Do I now just have to wait until this person can be bothered to pick up the item? Doesn’t seem particularly fair that I kept up my end of the deal and now don’t have the item or my funds.... Very frustrating
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nellebtwrt 

Tracking has to show as delivered + 1 day OR post 21 days for it to be released normally.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nellebtwrt 

Tracking has to show as delivered + 1 day OR post 21 days for it to be released normally.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.