PayPal are no help at all

Isabekeogh
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal really **bleep** me off they do nothing right all I want is my IbAn on this account to be used on another account but they are being so difficult and won’t let me do it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rs-unhappy
New Community Member

i ordered a new website from alpha designs for my real estate, back in mid feb, they haven't delivered the website and refused to refund. made many requests still not willing to issue a refund. in march covid hit, their office was closed and asked for more time. then still nothing, the person looking after my account changed. they said they will issue a refund long time ago if not successful, but got nothing, no refund or site. please help. I just want the refund, I don't want the website anymore or have anything from them.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isabekeogh 

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited. However Paypal sometimes allow a 2nd business account but you have to get approval from customer services first.

You can't have the same bank account on 2 paypal accounts AND you 'may' not be able to remove a bank account until you add another primary one....but that depends on the country you are in.    

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.