PayPal are holding my withdrawal- it's seriously affecting my mental health. Please help.

newcentury
Contributor
Contributor

paypal are holding y withdrawal to bank and i'm in a panic as it's the only money we have. I've started a new freelance role and also sold something on ebay to raise money for Jan, plus some other smaller bits like surveys etc.

I've made a small withdrawal to bank today and it's been held and I have a lot more to withdraw on Monday. I'm seriously panicking as we have no other funds and I don't know what to do! When will I get my money? I've tried to query it but when I try their website keeps going to an error page and won't let me log a query. 

I am in such a state as we have no money now, my mental health is really suffering- why does this happen and what can do!?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@newcentury 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

newcentury
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I’m in the UK. I’ve made a small withdrawal already that went through fine but this small small withdrawal has been held. I’ve also a larger eBay payment due to clear Monday and I’m now panicked.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@newcentury 

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the U.K.
https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.