PayPal app not showing balance

Amrik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I open my PayPal app through my iPhone I can’t see my balance even though I have money in my account. I have logged on to my account via laptop and the funds are still there I just can’t see my balance on the app on my phone. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a fix. By the way this only happened after I updated the PayPal app, this is a really poor interface and when opening the app it doesn’t even ask for Touch ID like it used to even though it is still active.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Quade1
As a business one of the most important details I need on the go is mu balance, the one thing I can not see is the balance. Is this a glitch or someones idea of a app improvement?
Login to Me Too

CDeane
Contributor
Contributor
It updated late Sat evening/early Sunday morning so you should be seeing it again now.
Login to Me Too

WendyA1
Contributor
Contributor
It’s working again now 😊
Login to Me Too

Zeroblog
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm having this issue they need to fire the **bleep** who has removed it!!
Login to Me Too

BelBubs
New Community Member

Oh Dear PayPal. Showing a balance must surely be the very least a money app should be able to do. FAIL. Whoever approved this update before letting it go live should be demoted.

I, too, was initially logged into the app without security but this now seems to be fixed.

It also keeps a live notification asking me to add a bank account and bank card, despite these both having already been in place before the update.

It's hard to believe that a company this size, entrusted with our money, can get this kind of stuff wrong. 

Login to Me Too

froggy1234
Same here since the new update, very annoying, has anyone reported direct to them so they are aware 😟
Login to Me Too

onlyoneamy
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE - My balance is now showing in the app... I’m assuming there was an update last night to fix the issue? Hopefully this is now resolved for everyone x
Login to Me Too

stevetd
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Mission accomplished?👍👍👍
Login to Me Too

ZVS
New Community Member
I now have this problem too. It was working fine all day. My Iphone was on 4% when I revived a notification of a payment being received. So I proceeded to open my PayPal and sign in to then see a split second of my balance and then everything to go to a complete blank white screen. Deleted and reinstalled the App. Attached phone to a power supply. Made extra space on the Iphones storage as this is usually a relating fault to many apps if near the max storage limit, still did nothing. I have tried everything, as a business owner I need to see my balance and be able to withdraw and send etc.. has anyone somved this yet?!
Login to Me Too

CDeane
Contributor
Contributor
Rather than wait for them to solve it (it took 14 hours or so last September) remember you can access your PayPal account via a web browser and withdraw/pay there while they sort out the app issue. Annoying I know, but it does mean your money remains accessible.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.