cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal app not showing balance

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal app not showing balance

Yep having the same issue. Can only access balance and withdraw money using PayPal.com via a browser. Inconvenient to say the least but I’m glad I found this community to know it’s not just me. I initially thought it was another threshold issue (where you can o pay have x amount of transactions) but no - it’s plain and simple the app is poop and not doing what it ought to!
Highlighted
Contributor

omg i thought it was just me. my balance is not showing in the app either, im using iphone 6. have to go login at the safari browser, which defeats the purpose of having an app.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here, had to access from computer, have uninstalled but still nothing?
Highlighted
Contributor

Same problem. iPhone and iPad. Updated the app, deleted and reinstalled, same problem- no balance shown. I need my money

Highlighted

I’m having the exact same problem. I cannot see my account balance. Very frustrating
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for that I’ll give it a try!!! Also does anyone know if PayPal actually look at this!!!! Would of expected an apology or explanation,,,, or am I being guilty of living in a perfect world!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

i have the say issue since updating my phone.  I know phone PayPal to get my balance.  Not really practical 

Highlighted

I just switch to Safari on IOS and can get to everything that way on the mobile website. Have binned the app!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

What a silly thing to do. To know my balance I need to work it out from the transactions? I don’t think so. I hope it was a mistake and they correct it right away.
Highlighted
Contributor

Galaxy note 9, PayPal app, balance gone also.