PayPal app not showing balance

Amrik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, When I open my PayPal app through my iPhone I can’t see my balance even though I have money in my account. I have logged on to my account via laptop and the funds are still there I just can’t see my balance on the app on my phone. Is anyone having the same problem and is there a fix. By the way this only happened after I updated the PayPal app, this is a really poor interface and when opening the app it doesn’t even ask for Touch ID like it used to even though it is still active.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

andrew59
Contributor
Contributor

yes also having this problem, can't find wallet, i think they don't want you to use the app anymore to withdraw money, it is now useless might as well remove the app and use a laptop for paypal

Login to Me Too

AGB666
Contributor
Contributor
Same frustrating issue here. iPhone 6s. Suddenly not able to see my balance. Bad form, PayPal. Hopefully a fix will come ASAP.
Login to Me Too

robdk
Contributor
Contributor
I and my wife have exactly the same problem on our iPhones (both updated to ios13 today) but not on our iPad. Looks like a bug in the latest release of the app.
Login to Me Too

tam28
Contributor
Contributor

hi we've the exact same problem, such a pain!!  

Login to Me Too

Amyrlin
Contributor
Contributor
I have this problem on Android 10
Login to Me Too

Gukkie
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here ever since the latest paypal update on an iPhone X. Please fix this as it is very inconvenient as i cannot withdraw funds or view my balance!!
Login to Me Too

DS47
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue too, iPhone 7, was fine 2 days ago - updated and not showing balance, hoping it’s a bug (quickly fixed!) if not then the app is useless.
Login to Me Too

cdyson25
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue even though I have been running ios13.1 for weeks without issue. Must be pay pal app. 

Login to Me Too

onlyoneamy
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue - Had the iPhone 11 with IOS 13 and the app keeps notifying me to add a new card (I have two already linked) and there’s no balance displayed. Nothing in Settings seems to help. My iPhone 8 was fine yesterday and my iPad is showing the balance too. Really annoying!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.