PayPal Pending transfer money over 72 hours?

Entarex1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello there, I'm sorry for the bad English and grammar. Long story short. I received big money via PayPal over $6k. When I did withdraw from balance I got a message from PayPal For security reasons, we are reviewing your withdrawal request, which could take up to 24 hours. After our review is complete It's been over 80 hours but still has my money on Pending transfer using card. Of course I contacted PayPal and they replied that my money would be approved for 72 hours but still nothing happens. I'm very worried about my money if anyone knows the reason and whether he has any experience with this. Thanks guys very much.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Entarex1. Thanks for following up on your original post. I'm sorry for any difficulty you encountered withdrawing money from your PayPal account. I hope the following information is helpful.

PayPal reviews transactions and accounts on a regular basis in an effort to keep things as safe and secure as possible, to meet our compliance obligations and to manage the risks involved in operating as a worldwide Money Services Business, among other reasons.

If a withdrawal was cancelled and money was returned to your PayPal account, that might indicate there was a problem with the payment you received, a problem with your account or a situation where PayPal was required to cancel the withdrawal due to laws and regulations that apply to payments processors.

Please log on to your PayPal account and review your Profile and the Resolution Center. If needed, please complete your Profile and/or respond to any requests from PayPal in the Resolution Center

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Entarex1 

Are you withdrawing to a visa card and have you read the below link?

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Entarex1
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, it just worked.
But very PayPal with pending transfer reimburted me money?

It says to me
VISA Debit Card
Refunded – Transfer using Card

Transfer to
VISA Debit Card xxx

Money's on my balance?
Do you know the reason for this?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Entarex1. Thanks for following up on your original post. I'm sorry for any difficulty you encountered withdrawing money from your PayPal account. I hope the following information is helpful.

PayPal reviews transactions and accounts on a regular basis in an effort to keep things as safe and secure as possible, to meet our compliance obligations and to manage the risks involved in operating as a worldwide Money Services Business, among other reasons.

If a withdrawal was cancelled and money was returned to your PayPal account, that might indicate there was a problem with the payment you received, a problem with your account or a situation where PayPal was required to cancel the withdrawal due to laws and regulations that apply to payments processors.

Please log on to your PayPal account and review your Profile and the Resolution Center. If needed, please complete your Profile and/or respond to any requests from PayPal in the Resolution Center

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Traceyann13
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a check since I am unable to link my bank to transfer my money. I did this form the 10th of June and it is still saying pending on my account, which it told me I would have received the check in 4-6days. Please help I need that money ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.