PayPal- Mpesa Withdrawal Error [Oops, the withdraw could not be completed.]

kenyan_usr
Contributor
Contributor

I believe this is a very recurrent issue with all PayPal users in Kenya. PayPal to M-pesa withdrawal used to work fine until it started showing the error 'Oops, the withdraw could not be completed.' I have been in touch with PayPal support and they seem clueless about what this error is about. I've pretty much done everything i.e. cleared my cache (severally), used all existing internet providers in Kenya(after being given such a suggestion by PayPal) and even used other computers (just in case mine has been compromised and rendered "insecure" by PayPal).

All we are asking for is a sane answer to this question by PayPal (or better yet a more accurate and detailed error response from https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/). I hope this is not a lot to ask for.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

UbuntuK
Contributor
Contributor

SOLVED: Activate Paypal as your PREFERRED. If you use Card or Bank account it wont work. Did it and Bingo! Feel free to get in touch: @mj_2Bigeyes

Login to Me Too

eugene8768
New Community Member

I have a similar problem and PayPal is not helping matters see the message/help I was provided and the money has not left PayPay account, Kindly I need tech help Paypal come to my rescue  " 

I understand that you are trying to transfer your funds to your Mpesa account. Upon reviewing your account here on my end I am not seeing any error in transferring your funds there. Kindly contact MPesa regarding this to know what is the issue on their end.

Thank you for using PayPal Messaging. It's a pleasure helping you today. If you don’t have any additional questions, please close the chat by clicking the "X" button and select End conversation. I wish you and your family are safe. Have a wonderful day!"
Login to Me Too

toekneec
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone who got assistance on the same can share what they did?thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.