PayPal Issues

OutbackDiva
New Community Member
I've just been reading hundreds of posts about PayPal's instant transfer, which I was hoping to do but when I attempted it, was told I couldn't. It's Xmas Eve & I need MY MONEY. Yes, it's my money, but am unable to withdraw it!! Actually, there's a whole lot more to this story, so I guess I should fill you in on the drama that has unfolded since I started selling on EBay 4 months ago. Firstly I opened a new email to go with my seller account, which I haven't been able to verify due to issues with that email. Even so, my regular email that I've used for years to buy off EBay is linked to my seller account also. Anywho, to try and cut a long story short, I've made $7450 from selling, but haven't received almost $5500, due to the issues I've had with trying to verify the new email. So $5500 worth of payments have been returned to the buyers, and it's looking like I won't ever see it!! Mind you, seeing as my regular email is linked to my seller account, you'd think they would have contacted me, telling me that payments are being returned, and offer to help me sort it out!! WTF!!! Really??!! I don't have a job so am on a Centrelink Payment, and I REALLY NEED THAT MONEY. I was trying to do something to help myself survive in this world and look at the drama, stress & grief it's caused. Can anyone help me?? PLEASE???
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.