PayPal Hold

mohanejim
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys;

On the 28th of last month, I sold shoes on eBay for $ 42. I got the money on hold and the buyer sent me a message about whether he can pay more and get fast delivery, I told him that you can pay $ 48 for DHL shipping before, then he sent me money through another Paypal account with different address, so I shipped the product and it was delivered Successfully. I contacted eBay to release $ 42 and they did, but the problem is the $ 48 I got from the other account I can't get because the buyer paid an account with another address and I sent it to another address. Both accounts have the same country and the same buyer name but differ in address, do I have to contact Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mohanejim,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry that the payment you've been sent is on hold. Since there is no item associated with the second payment, you would not be able to enter shipping information for that payment. You can mark the item as delivered, and the recipient can log into their account and mark the item as received, and that will speed up the release of the funds. In the absence of those steps, the payment will release after 21 days has elapsed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.