PayPal Europe service ignored me when I was trying to pay negative ballance

rsnich
New Community Member

Hi All,

I hope you can help to resolve the heavy situation with PayPal.

I was living in Germany until October 2019 and I had a PayPal Europe account. Before moving to another country  I forgot to close the PayPal account and another company took 28.14 EUR for software by subscription (I told them about relocation but they also ignored the fact, it is another situation) and as result, I have a negative amount.  When I received an email about the negative amount I was trying to pay from my credit card and local bank account but it was not successful. I wrote many letters about this to the payment service they answered with absolutely useless information and finally, they sent me a German bank account and I paid the amount but in two days the money returned. Today collecting company contacted me www.serviceportal.ksp.de and I should pay 105.90 EUR.

It is a very bad experience with PayPal, its service does not want to do their job and prefer to solve the problems by collecting companies at my expense, it is unbelievable that German companies behave in this way.

I have all proof of the situation.

Could you please suggest to me what is possible to do in this bad situation? Maybe somebody had a problem with it, please share how did you solve it.

Thanks, Ruslan

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rsnich 

Sometimes the quickest and easiest way is to get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.