PayPal Can't Verify My Bank Card, Offers No Alternative Way To Do So?

CK881
New Community Member

My previous credit card expired and I recieved a new one. Tried adding it to my business account. Can't, becuase PayPal says it's being used on another account. It's not, becuase it's new.

Contact PayPal. They say they need to call me to verify the card. no worries. Ask me when they can call. I confirm when is best.

Two days later, no call. I message again. They are sorry, they tried calling (they didn't) and there was no answer. Told me to use messaging service to verify.

I ask what that means, and confirm they are using the right number.

They reply. Now, they can't call international numbers! Even though they blamed me for not answering before...They say ill send me a code, but i will have to reply to the messaging system within 5 minutes to verify.

An hour later, no code. And becuase they won't call international (why do they need to call international when they have both Hong Kong and Shanghai service offices...) it seems I have zero way to keep using my PayPal account.

Is there any way around this situation? What am I missing here?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.