PayPal Belgium Bancontact not working anymore

Marcel_D
New Community Member

Hello

My account is based in Belgium and I used to add money to my account using Bancontact (via www.paypal-opladen.be). But as of today this stopped working with the following message:

Service unavailable for your PayPal account

Unfortunately this service has been disabled for your PayPal account. If you have any questions, please contact PayPal Support.

PayPal support by phone is closed in Belgium so I have no idea how to get this fixed since I can't contact support...

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

nevelszion
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem i was putting money on my account today and the transaction failed but it still removed it from my bank i still dont have the money on my paypal and i just cant get support i lost 115€ from this

Login to Me Too

PandoraSC
Contributor
Contributor

Same over here, just tried to top up for my balance but it literally kicked me out after paying and now I lost 30€ from my bank??

Login to Me Too

Bdavits
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! Same thing happened to me but with €60.

How did you get it resolved?

Login to Me Too

PandoraSC
Contributor
Contributor

I send Paypal a mail through support about what happened and a receipt (screenshot) of my online banking app of the 30€ that got paid to Paypal that I didn't get. I think in a few days I got my money back but with no mail of confirming my issue. So you got to manually check if your money has been given back!

Login to Me Too

Bdavits
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for replying. I've been looking everywhere to find help for this issue. I emailed paypal too on sunday but no reply yet.

Login to Me Too

PandoraSC
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I didnt necessarily get any mails back from Paypal but just got the money back after almost a week after mailing them my issue and receipt. So I would just say time will tell.
Login to Me Too

Maria8989

Hello,

So it took them a week to refund your money? And did they just give it back via the bank? or got it credited to your pay pal account?

Login to Me Too

PandoraSC
Contributor
Contributor
They just gave it back to your bankaccount from my experience.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210128P

I can Cash out for you from kenya <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.