PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number

KBradley
New Community Member

I have seen a bunch of posts on this topic, but no real answers.  Also have a PAYPAL Business Debit Card. 

Would like to make an electronic payment to another credit card company, and pull the funds from my Paypal account.  However, they need an ABA Routing # and Acct # to setup the transfer.  I know Paypal or the Paypal MC must have an ABA # and an account # in order to do business electronically, no matter what Paypal customer service says (they always give you the line that Paypal is not a traditional bank, etc, etc). 

Other posts have claimed that the ABA Routhing # for Bankcorp Bank (Paypal MC) is:  <remove>.  Has anyone confirmed this?  What would the Account # be?

I am planning to call the customer service # on the back of my credit card tomorrow to see if they can help, but not holding my breath. 

Someone must have figured out this by now.  Or, someone within paypal CAN supply this info. 

- What is the ABA Routing # for Paypal account OR Paypal Mastercard account?

- How do I find my Paypal "Account Name"?

I have looked all over the paypal site and on my "account page", but do not see any of this info.  Don't know why it's such a secret.

Please help.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal has 3 MC cards-

paypal prepaid debit card is manned by Bankcorp bank,your fund and all the other cardholder fund is held in ONE bank account FDIC insured.

Note It is ONE bank account for all cardholders,so having the ABA number and account number would not be good enough,go to its website to learn more.

Paypal business debit card works like a debit card,if there is an ABA and account number,it is not for us to use.

Paypal credit card is a credit card just like the bank issued credit card.

The only way to add fund to your Paypal account is to get a Paypal my cash card but then I heard they are phasing it out,use your Prepaid Paypal debit card,transfer fund from your bank account or get some sweetheart to send you money if he has a Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

BINKY696
Contributor
Contributor

I have both the prepaid and business cards and the prepaid does have an ABA to use when you want to fund the prepay card from other bank accounts. So yes, it does have an ABA and yes you can use it to fund your paypal prepay card and also to fund your paypal account

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your paypal account ID is your Paypal email address.

Login to Me Too

madashell4
Contributor
Contributor

I have never been so mad at this disservice to the people holding this cards.  I have literally spent about 4 straight hours trying to determine why??? does the prepaid paypal account offer a routing and account number for transfers from other banks especially when the matter is an emergency?  it makes no sense as large as paypal has become.  I was told to call back with these numbers as my bank does not participate with my lender??  It states right under the concerns of others that this method would work??  WTH is wrong here..I have a card with a debit number/prepaid I also have the other needed numbers as I am sure the account numbers are not the same for everyone maybe the routing#?  but not the account number.  I use a non traditional bank because my identity was compromised twice in 2016 and now I feel so discouraged AGAIN.  I read the business debit card does not offer this feature but the prepaid card DID??  I get my monthly benefits deposited each month from the SSA without a problem with my linked bank but unfortunately for me PAYPAL may not be a bank but the information should not tell a person it is available?  It took me an hour or more to locate the two sets of numbers for the prepaid card called the lender back and was told that they do not deposit directly into my accountnow card or my paypal account??  I am disabled and needed this funding for the rest of the month and now tomorrow is Friday and even if i did figure it all out no payment would be dispursed until MONDAY or even Tuesday.  Thanks the **bleep** alot paypal.  I will be following up with the ph# to the prepaid card and raising some **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

so you want to transfer fund from your non traditional bank to your PAYPAL Prepaid debit card? which is manned by Bankcorp Bank?

Paypal prepaid debit card has its own website,may be you can ask them direct,not on this forum.

This non traditional bank of yours,can you write checks ?

Is it linked to your Paypal prepaid debit card ?

is it linked to your Paypal account?

IT is not possible to do business with every bank,credit union,savings and loans of the world.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you go to the Paypal prepaid debit card website,which requires you t o pay $4.95 a month fee.

It should say Bankcorp bank holds all the members fund in ONE FDIC insured account,note one account for all.

Intenally it knows how to keep track of each indvidual card balance,but it is ONE BANK ACCOUNT.

Go to the site and learn more.  

Login to Me Too

49ermckay
Contributor
Contributor
You are not reading what the man is trying to tell you. 1st Bankcorp does not keep them all in one account. They manage the Paypal business MC too. I drive for lyft sometimes and get money sent directly from Lyft to my card for there instant pay. So you are wrong. The PayPal prepaid clearly states that you can have direct deposits set up for your card. So there must be a way to get direct deposits to the Bus card. That makes no since to have millions of paypal customers money all in one account? that is a disaster waiting to happen. Please, if you are going to volunteer, provide accurate and unbiased information.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@49ermckay wrote:
You are not reading what the man is trying to tell you. 1st Bankcorp does not keep them all in one account. They manage the Paypal business MC too. I drive for lyft sometimes and get money sent directly from Lyft to my card for there instant pay. So you are wrong. The PayPal prepaid clearly states that you can have direct deposits set up for your card. So there must be a way to get direct deposits to the Bus card. That makes no since to have millions of paypal customers money all in one account? that is a disaster waiting to happen. Please, if you are going to volunteer, provide accurate and unbiased information.

I picked up the information from the horse;s mouth,from their website.

I did not say they keep all the Paypal money,I said the Paypal prepaid debit card money is kept in one bank account FDIC insured,I am sure internally they keep track of all the subaccounts,like yours or mary or joe,as long as they know all the individual accounts  within  one account,they know how to allocate incoming deposits.

your Lyft card must contain information which they can use to deposit proceeds into your account.

Paypal is a big corporation,it has many bank accounts with different banks,for corporate purpose like payroll,vendors,tax,petty cash etc etc,so every now and then someone wants Paypal routing number and account number,well which one do they want?

do you want your money sent to Paypal bank account with Bank of Ozark,for paying federal,state and city taxes?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

BTW,someone from Paypal just recently like a few days ago explain how direct deposits work with Paypal prepaid debit card,I dont remembera ll the details,but it said it handles direct deposit from IRS tax refund ,etc etc.

may be you can search and find it,

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The PayPal prepaid clearly states that you can have direct deposits set up for your card. So there must be a way to get direct deposits to the Bus card. That makes no since to have millions of paypal customers money all in one account? that is a disaster waiting to happen. Pl

---------------------

I doubt PAypal has millions of Paypal prepaid MC debit card members,paying  $4.95 a month.

we are talking Paypal prepaid debit cards,not Paypal extra MC,Paypal 2% cashback MC,paypal account,Paypal here,Paypal line of credit,Paypal working capital,Paypal PAD?

I am sure in total,Paypla must have millions of member users.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.