PayPal ABA Routing Number and Account Number

KBradley
New Community Member

I have seen a bunch of posts on this topic, but no real answers.  Also have a PAYPAL Business Debit Card. 

Would like to make an electronic payment to another credit card company, and pull the funds from my Paypal account.  However, they need an ABA Routing # and Acct # to setup the transfer.  I know Paypal or the Paypal MC must have an ABA # and an account # in order to do business electronically, no matter what Paypal customer service says (they always give you the line that Paypal is not a traditional bank, etc, etc). 

Other posts have claimed that the ABA Routhing # for Bankcorp Bank (Paypal MC) is:  <remove>.  Has anyone confirmed this?  What would the Account # be?

I am planning to call the customer service # on the back of my credit card tomorrow to see if they can help, but not holding my breath. 

Someone must have figured out this by now.  Or, someone within paypal CAN supply this info. 

- What is the ABA Routing # for Paypal account OR Paypal Mastercard account?

- How do I find my Paypal "Account Name"?

I have looked all over the paypal site and on my "account page", but do not see any of this info.  Don't know why it's such a secret.

Please help.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

BINKY696
Contributor
Contributor

I use Chime now as well as Paypal.  Both are Bancorp, but at least Chime has a routing number and account number I can use just like a bank account.  Ally is another but Im not sure about the fees but right now for me, I like Chime.  You can also use Chime for direct deposit

Login to Me Too

Butter147
Contributor
Contributor
Netspend debit visa card
Login to Me Too

susanrushyuma
Contributor
Contributor
From the website: "How do I find my routing number or account number to set up direct deposit? Here’s how to find your routing number or account number to set up a direct deposit with PayPal: Go to your ProfileIcon Profile. Click Set up or view direct deposit. The routing number and account number will be displayed if direct deposit is available on your account. You may also print the information by clicking Print direct deposit form. Keep in mind, the account and routing number associated with Direct Deposit are for incoming payments only and cannot be used for outgoing purchases or payments."
Login to Me Too

angelwings2ltd
Contributor
Contributor

Still, I'm trying to find where to set up Direct Deposit information. . . 

Not having much luck.

Login to Me Too

I set up direct deposit with my checking account on the PayPal app using the routing number and account number. When I called my PayPal Card, it had a different routing number and account number, as well as the city and state.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.