PayNever and There 0% Cares About Us The Customer.

QuitPlayinWithM
Contributor
Contributor
Why has my money still not be released to me that i transfered to my own bank account that my paypal account was set up with? Its been 3days now and when i originally sent the money is said up to one day, not 3 going on 4 days! This is a ridiculous way to do business and myself and alot of others will be looking for a alternative to PayPal which should be called PayNever, or FraudPal, im well aware of your shady business practices and why PayNever uses the hold on OUR MONEY as a way to collect more interest. I will be continuing to pray that a NEW company will be along soon to replace and push "you" PayPal outta business because you have 0% customer service in mind and only care about your own greedy @ss.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@QuitPlayinWithM

Interesting but nothing to do with anyone here as this is a community forum and not paypal customer services.

However...........

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

if you make the transfer after 7pm ET or holdiday and weekend,it will take more than 1 day.

1 day is just an estimate.

what is the name of your bank and when did you make the transfer?

Login to Me Too

QuitPlayinWithM
Contributor
Contributor
Suntrust and made it Thurs!
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@QuitPlayinWithM wrote:
Suntrust and made it Thurs!

is it after 7 pm eastern time?

if so,then you wont get it Friday.

then comes Saturday and to day is Sunday,see if it will be there on Monday .

if you use an approved debit card,you will get it faster,but pay 1% ,max is $10 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.