Pay process redirected to another page asking for bank IBAN and DoB

Sakoo
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to pay online with paypal, the page is directed to paypal where i enter my user name and password. Then instead of showing pay now page, it asks for bank details. Even though I enter date of birth and bank IBAN from the region I registered paypal account, it tells me that its already added to the paypal account. This happened with one online shopping site zalando manytimes though some transactions were carried out successfully. And with Tipico site/app its always the same case. Does anybody have solution for this. My friend also has german bank account linked with paypal registered here same as me but for him its working fine in both site/apps. So I'm not sure at which party problem lies. Thanks on advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Sakoo,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! To resolve this as fast as possible, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer support via phone. They'll be able to assist you with this account-specific issue more.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

HaShin
New Community Member

How was your problem tackled? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.