Pay pal hold on money that was paid for my services

Gm75
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my Fn money pay pal has put a hold on money that i worked for. Pay pal thinks I sold a item an want me to add shipping details. There’s nothing to ship!!! Wtf

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blas112 

@Gm75 

Paypal holds funds for new sellers, normally funds are held for 21 days OR released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 day.

If you are selling a service or an item not shipped then you may have to wait the 21 days.

Sometimes there is the option to go into the details and mark it as shipped and the buyer 'may' get the option to acknowledge reciept so the funds are released earlier, this is not guaranteed though.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

blas112
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me too!! i refunded already the payment. I don't know if the hold will be gone. There's really nothing to be shipped!!!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blas112 

@Gm75 

Paypal holds funds for new sellers, normally funds are held for 21 days OR released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 day.

If you are selling a service or an item not shipped then you may have to wait the 21 days.

Sometimes there is the option to go into the details and mark it as shipped and the buyer 'may' get the option to acknowledge reciept so the funds are released earlier, this is not guaranteed though.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

wizzsleeve
Contributor
Contributor
Hi GM, Get used to it. I'm sorry to say it never gets any better. They will claim it has to do with shipping or positive feedback but none of it matters.Ive been a customer with PayPal for over 15 years with no disputes EVER. And they still hold any payment to me for 21days. Considering all the money in fees they take and the fact now that banks can do instant transfers it's a joke. Can U imagine how much interest they are making on YOUR skills or merchandise everyday. Join the 21st century PayPal, please.
Login to Me Too

blas112
Contributor
Contributor
Sir i just want to ask if how many days till my hold released? I refunded the payment already. Because my other money i need can’t be withdrawn because of that hold. That’s why i only refunded the one affects my paypal. Can you tell how many days till my hold goes off?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.