Pay Pal Fraud Victim

Temp20220130ah
New Community Member
Pay Pal is stealing from my accounts. Twice they have tried to hold funds on verified accounts and prevent me from using my funds. I have also found discrepancies between what I have been paid and the amounts shown in my balance. There are not only missing payments, or disappearing payments, but net payment amounts and balances have been changed after payments were verified as received. I have screenshots of the tampering where payments are not added to the balance, and where net amounts were changed. Where else do I need to report this?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20220130ah
New Community Member
I kept copies of my chat sessions. After contacting them via chat to report the theft and tampering with my net payment amount and running balance, they exited the chat without resolution twice. They never credited or investigated. Obviously asking thieves to be honorable or honest is a waste of time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Temp20220130ah
New Community Member
I kept copies of my chat sessions. After contacting them via chat to report the theft and tampering with my net payment amount and running balance, they exited the chat without resolution twice. They never credited or investigated. Obviously asking thieves to be honorable or honest is a waste of time.
Login to Me Too

My name is windie bishop and I have used PayPal for a yr now never had any problems until now someone has hacked my account and have disputed all my transactions and have got the refunds now my account has been closed and on top of everything they have stolen my 1400 dollar stimulus check and my husband's 1400 dollar stimulus all together PayPal has stolen almost 4000 dollars and I had to pay it back I'm sorry but I'm furious and I'm finna sue the **bleep** out of paypal if this problem isn't resolved quickley
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.