Palayamkottai

baskar227

<removed> 
We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

baskar227
What's problem my bank not. Likr We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

baskar227
What's problem my bank not. Likr We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @baskar227,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, there could be multiple reasons why you can't remove your bank account. For example, your account may have been limited. In that case, simply log into your Resolution Centre and complete the steps you see there in order to resolve the issue. Otherwise, it could be that our system is preventing you from removing the bank account due to security reasons. Unfortunately, we would not be able to manually change the security settings. However, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue!

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.