Page won’t load

Jaydub77
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t access my balance to transfer. I click on the link to do so and I just get a spinning wheel. I have an IPhone X but I haven’t backed it up in a while. I’m pretty sure I have the latest software download as well.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello jaybud77,

I am not too familiar with iPhones, to be honest. However, I do know that Paypal is really picky about the browsers that access their website. There has been a few times where I have had to use a different browser myself. Again, I am not familiar with iPhones but are you using the Paypal app or ..... is it Safari that comes with iPhone X? if it is the app causing the issues then I would try Safari. If it is Safari causing the issues then I would recommend getting the PayPal app and trying that instead.

If one works and not the other then it is definitely a software issue (assuming it worked in the past and is not working now) I would then recommend continuing to use the option that works or try to get your phone updated.

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Jaydub77
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I am actually using the app so this leads to further confusion.
Login to Me Too

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

I am assuming that you have a solid WiFi connection or have a good data connection?

If so and that is not an issue then I would uninstall and then install the app again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.