PLEASE HELP!!! URGENT :(

Rhasmiya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Someone please help me. I set up a PayPal account for business which it should be personal. i keep on receiving money from couple of friends and PayPal keep on getting a portion from it. Can I have a refund? Also by trying to make my account from personal to business i accidentally close the account right after i transferred all the money to my bank account. i still have to wait for 4 to 5 business day to get it. Am i still receiving the money after i close the account? Also tried creating a new one by THE SAME email too. please someone response to this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhasmiya 

It doesn't matter if you have a personal OR a business account, you still pay a fee if you are selling items.

So no you won't get a refund as that is your fee for using paypals service.

The only difference with a business account is that there are more 'options' for sellers to use and registered businesses have to use a business account but both types of account pay the same fees.

If you withdrew the funds and its marked as completed before you closed the account then you should be ok and it should transfer to your withdrawal source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rhasmiya
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you sir. Now I have to wait until my money appears to my account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.