PLEASE HELP!! Cant use my bank account as payment option and cant add money to my paypal balance!

Turkiba
New Community Member
Hi, I have linked my bank account and already paid one time with it. Now I can’t pay with it, it does not show as a payment option like 3 days ago. Also when i tried to add money to my paypal balance from the same bank account it says that there is an error and the transfer is not completed. Can you please tell me what the problem is. I have already confirmed my bank account and i used it once 3 days ago. Thanks please reply as soon as possible
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Turkiba 

This is user to user forum and no one here has access to your account to handle specific issues, so general advice can only be given.

Please contact customer service for assistance with your bank account:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Turkiba
New Community Member
Ofcourse I already contacted customer service. I just want to know if this is similar to someone else’s situation and how they handled it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.