PENDING WITHDRAWAL FROM A CLOSED BANK ACCOUNT

larragrace
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there! I hope I can get a reply to my problem. I have withdrawn an amount from my Paypal Account to my Bank Account just yesterday, however, I was informed also on that same day that my Bank Account is already closed. How long would it take for the amount to reflect back on my Paypal Account? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

engagedmedia
New Community Member

@larragrace  How many days took to reflect amount in the Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

david77feild
Contributor
Contributor
I withdrew money to a closed bank account, contacted PayPal the same day when I was told my bank account was closed, was informed by the bank that any funds submitted would be declined and returned as it is impossible to accept funds to a closed account, PayPal Customer Care insisted the bank is the culprit as it has been 7 days since the funds were reported returned by my bank, I had the bank trace what happend and was informed the money was in fact returned to the account PayPal sent it from, PayPal uses Bank of America, PayPal customer care can only see deposits, withdraws on your account,not internal stuff unless it is in the notes, which is not possible for such notes to be visual to CCA'S as it is a security risk, Bank Confirmed Reversal of Funds, no funds given back as a of yet, Customer Care just lies and gives basic information and that's really all they have access to....no way to get money returned by calling Customer Care cause they cannot see the funds, have no access! All they can do is wait until (Been told 7 days,7-14 days from transfer date, 14 days from transfer date, 14 days after 7 days of bank acceptance or denial, 5-7 business days. So the inconcistancys are rediculous, customer care have no real way to help, merely repeat policy and not check a thing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.