PEIPARUKETUSAI TOKIO JP instead of the paypal code.

yasi94
Contributor
Contributor

I have connected two debit cards to my paypal account VISA debit card and Master debit card from two banks I live in japan so I have Japanese paypal account but unfortunately I cant confirm both of my cards instead of sending me the paypal code paypal sending a code PEIPARUKETUSAI TOKIO JP like this both of my cards does not have my name on it banks i do business with do not provide cards with their customer names on it so i even cant manually confirm it. I connected my visa card 3 weeks ago and my master card 1 week ago. My card statements still show PEIPARUKETUSAI TOKIO JP instead of the paypal code.I have seen this issue in several forums that paypal never answered.I am lost what are my options why you cannot send the paypal confirmation code to Japanese accounts like accounts in other countries I think this is a major bug in paypal when are you going to fix it. Give me a solution for this issue as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JiJiS
New Community Member
Have you got a solution for this problem? I guess that only the PayPal Japan has this problem, causing much trouble for possible users. Why didn’t Paypal reply to this issue!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.